LondonEnergy are currently looking to recruit an Asset Performance and Integrity Specialist for our head office in Edmonton, North London.
As the Asset Engineer (AP&I) you will be responsible to maximise performance and assure integrity of assets across the Energy Centre and Waste Operations facilities whilst minimising TOTEX and operational risks across the whole lifecycle.
The Asset Engineer (AP&I) will work under the direction of the Head of Asset Management and work closely with other managers across the Energy Centre and Waste Operations to ensure safe, reliable and efficient management of our assets in accordance with company policies and standards.
As the Asset Performance and Integrity Specialist you are also responsible for:
- Ensuring all assets of the Energy Centre and Waste Operations are performing to optimum.
- Developing and managing time & risk-based inspections approach to asset management.
- Ensuring asset register is complete and accurately reflects assets’ health, comply with appropriate asset classifications and specifications.
- Ensuring asset performance and integrity requirements comply with company policies.
- Responsible for management of technical & policy changes to asset integrity practices.
- Controlling asset performances and risks through monitoring of preventative, corrective and reactive maintenance.
- Developing short, medium and long-term repairs, refurbishment and replacement plans within the specified CAPEX and OPEX requirements.
- Monitoring and challenging TOTEX.
- Developing technical specifications and asset management standards to continuously improve whole lifecycle decision.
- Taking responsibility for the Site Safety Rules and their implementation and updating/amending as required.
- Work proactively with other departments to ensure that LEL resources are used effectively to achieve company’s annual plans.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline (mechanical or electrical)
- SAP Authorisation
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 55000 suite of standards
- Institute of Asset Management Diploma or be prepared to pass within 6 months.
- Extensive asset management experience of managing a sizeable multi-disciplined process operation.
- Budget responsibility.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to write technical reports.
LondonEnergy operates the second largest waste contract in the UK, handling, and processing nearly 750,000 tonnes of London’s waste every year. We have a dedicated team of people working across North London making a difference to the environment and the local community from the work we do.
By processing household waste at our facility, we produce enough waste from energy to power 80,000 homes every year and recycle 70% of items through our Reuse and Recycling Centres.
If this position is of interest, please forward your cv in the first instance and one of the team will be back in touch to discuss your application.