We are one of the largest waste management companies in the UK, with over 350 team members across six sites.
A Great Place to Work
LondonEnergy is a Great Place to Work. That’s not just us saying that; it’s thanks to our 1 Star accreditation from Best Companies. We’ve asked some of our team to tell you, first-hand, what it’s like to work here.
We like to reward our people for the fantastic work they do. Have a look at the fantastic benefits you will receive when you join LondonEnergy:
- A generous annual leave package. All our staff receive 28 days holiday a year, plus Bank Holidays
- Salary exchange pension scheme, with an employer contribution of a minimum of 5% of your salary
- Access to Westfield Health Medical Cash Plan including eye tests, dental insurance, and a 24hr counselling and advice line
- Cycle to Work Scheme and a health club concession via Westfield Health
- Bistro at the EcoPark offering highly discounted healthy meals for all employees
- Interest-free travel season ticket loan to cover the cost of public travel over £500
- You can request a Costo Individual Membership Card and a complimentary card for your spouse or partner
- The option to save directly from your salary with the North London Credit Union
What does it mean for us to be a Great Place to Work?
Find out more about our Great Place to Work strategy and our diversity commitments.